NEWS; VERSACE FOR H&M

21 June 2011

Guess what? You properly have seen it on many website; but hell yeah Versace will make a collection for our favorite store: H&M! This will be in the store on the 17 of November. Time will fly by before we can catch a piece for ourselves!  The clothes will be available in 300 stores and on the website. Should we already find a favorite piece?

PS: Tomorrow you will see a new outfitpost and a new streetstyle photos: Keap an eye on sistersandsisters!
To watch a preview video:


 


XoXo from H&C
Amsterdam

11 comments:

  1. I loved Sonia Rykiel pour H&M and i think i'm gonna love this too!!!so great news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE R SOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION!!!! OHHHH YAAAA
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhhh buddy, ik ga alvast vrij
    vragen voor de 17e haha. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! I'll follow you! :) I love Versace, I didn't know they were doing an H & M collection, that's neat! :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this would be epic! I think people will get even more crazier than the Lavin collection! I really wish I could buy them online! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment!! I'm waiting for this collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha!I think this is THE POST at the moment!
    have a nice day dears ;)
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik hoorde het gister, te vet :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to see some of it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters