COULD YOU TELL ME HOW LATE IT IS?

24 July 2011

Photos by me
*I did promised myself: If I'm graduated and it's my birthday I need to buy a big gift to myself. So I did; last week I bought a Michael Kors watch. I knew I needed a silver one, because I think gold can looks cheap. As you might has seen on older pictures, I always wear a watch 'because I want to know how late it is'. So this watch will stay on my wrist for a big while!

PS: I had an interview with Laura from Dutch Diva Laura, you can read it here.



XoXo from H.
Amsterdam

24 comments:

  1. Noway!! Ik ben zooo jaloers.. ik wil dat horloge al zooo lang in het goud.. is echt mn droom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore mk's watches.this season especially!!!this one is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi horloge, ik wist dat je em al heel lang wou.
    Super dat je em nu hebt!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw mooi,

    ik vind die rosegoud versie ook erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw! Supermooi liefje ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOE VET!!!!

    Zieke shit babe!
    hijs erg mooi
    en je hebt t verdient!

    JALOERSSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaah, michael kors horloges zijn zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a really beautiful watch!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hij is echt heel mooi! Ik wil die ook maar dan in het goud :D X Cindy

    www.yourstrulycindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it's great! Can't wait for an outfit post with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the watch is beautiful! You are so lucky! I love Micheal Kors!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good choice. I like it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heel mooi horloge!

    www.gingersworld.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mooi ding! X

    http://www.lamodebrux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters