OUTFIT 19-O9-2O11

19 September 2011







Poncho wore as a scarf: H&M / Blouse: Vero Moda / Short: H&M / Pistols: Sacha


After I saw this poncho on a Swedish blog, I knew I would look for it in every H&M of the Netherlands.
I had to wait a bit, but finally I have it! As you can see I wore it as a scarf and that is the nice thing of a asseccoires, you can give it your try.
I really love this poncho, so you will see me wearing it a lot. That's the reason why you buy clothes, isn't it? To wear it..
(I had a busy week at school and work, so finally I could wear the pistols, I walked on flat shoes for a long time!)



XoXo from H
Amsterdam


Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook and Hazal on Twitter

25 comments:

  1. fab! i love your blouse ;)
    thank you so much for read my blog :D

    http://ladytrendy.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kan me voorstellen dat je hier stad en land voor hebt afgelopen. Hij is echt heel gaaf! Staat je mooi|!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit! The poncho is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your poncho and the color of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that scarf..i want in my closet:)kiss

    patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  6. aah, geweldig! printje van de poncho/sjaal/whatever vind ik zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is so beautiful!
    http://blackfashionbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your poncho, your look fantastic, amazing!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ziet er super uit.
    Die sjaaaaaal! =)

    xLove.
    ninajj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit! Love the idea of using the poncho as scarf.. really turn out well!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat heb je 'm leuk om! Staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suuuupertoffe sjaal!!

    xx Sharon

    www.whateverilike.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wauw, hele gave poncho! En ziet er goed uit als sjaal! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great outfit love the scarf!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! i love your maxiscarf!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the poncho, it's very southwestern of you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh die sjaal/poncho is echt helemaal te gek :)

    lekker warm in ons koude kikkerlandje, maar heb je het niet ongelooflijk koud met je blote beentjes??

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. aaaaaah that scarf is awesomeeee!!!!

    im thinking about getting a new camera, which one do u use? it takes great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters