INSPIRATION

24 November 2011

Photos via Stockholm Streetstyle


Inspirited by (almost) black outfits. Almost every women love to dress in black right?
And every one has a another favorite..
H: It's hard to find a favorite one, because I like them all. I would choose for the last one, she is dressed perfectly with an edge outfit and combined it with (high)boots. I also love the 4th, too bad I haven't got long legs like her.
C: I would choose for the second one, I love leather pants and her outfit is really a thing I would wear.
So which one is your favorite?


XoXo from H&C
Amsterdam




Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook and Hazal on Twitter

20 comments:

  1. Ik vind ze allemaal mooi! Ik zou voor 2,3 en 4 kiezen! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2,4, en 5 zijn helemaal te gek :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik zou gaan voor de tweede. Zo stoer!
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first and second are definitly my favorite!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite is the last one :) but I love the 3rd too... so I can't decide.:D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. excelent pictures!!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1e is heel mooi!
    super mooie fotos!!!

    New outfit post; Fake fur it is!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuke inspiratie ! de 2e foto is erg mooi !! jaloers !

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post!! :) you guys have such a lovely blog!
    i am now following you!! also on bloglovin! ;)
    have a great day!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these outfits, amazing styles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures. I love their outfits! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing inspiration!

    really awesome blog you have here!

    i have a new blog post, i hope you can check it out and give me your opinion :)

    x


    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definately my fave is the last one!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great, I think I like the second or third one the best. They are all side ways lol... but I agree black is a staple

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ze zijn allemaal leuk!
    Sowieso mooie foto's! Behalve dat ze omgekeerd staan dan... ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for that inspiration ! Waiting you on me page !
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters