TWENTY ONE BY MCGREGOR

4 April 2012


 Photos by sas




Yesterday we were invited by the Flagship store opening 'Twenty One' by McGregor.
This time Hazal was busy with here exams so I went with our friend to the store.
The opening started with a band that played some cool music and after that they 'saw' the doors open.
I normally don't wear McGregor, cause it's not a label that fits my style or Hazal's.
But this collection was better than I toughed..
I also saw a nice book to get inspired, too bad I couldn't bring it with me home.





XoXo from H&C
Amsterdam




Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook, Vimeo and Hazal on Twitter

15 comments:

  1. wonderful!i adore the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a funny opening!
    I love the car and it reminded me of a pink one I used to love when I was a kid on vacation :)

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziet er echt heel leuk uit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziet er uit als een ontzettend gezellige boel. Ik heb blijkbaar wel iets gemist ;)

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ziet er gaaf uit, had ik ook wel bij willen zijn :)

    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, dat ziet er echt leuk uit! Heel mooi interieur ook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning pics and mood!love thi retrò touch!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ziet er heel cool uit, mooie foto's!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pics!

    Polly with love
    follow)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ziet er heel leuk uit!

    liefs Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuk!! Ik kon er helaas niet bijzijn! Misschien tot een volgend event :) x CROWNGARLAND

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters