OUTFIT 19052012

19 May 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Jacket: Vintage / Blouse: Primark / Jeans & Bag: Zara / Pistols: Sacha


I showed you here one of my vintage purchase I bought on Queensday. Now I can add this jacket to my 'best-vintage-purchases'. This jacket is from Jackpot and the prices of a jacket of Jackpot is normally around 100 till 200 euros. I bought this jacket for 5 euros. Yes I'm still in love with this jacket and I wear it a lot. Definitely one of my favourite jacket!



XoXo from H
Amsterdam



Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook, Vimeo and Hazal on Twitter

20 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Die eenden zijn cute hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to find bargains :)
    Great pants and look!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke outfit, staat je goed (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute pictures and really long time no see !! when do I see you girls again ??

    KAIIWONG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inderdaad, long time no see! Hoe was Parijs? En ga je dinsdag naar New Look?

      X
      H

      Delete
  5. awesome blog :)
    wanna follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know. xo

    www.monikamustafa.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke schoenen zijn het toch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een mooie blouse zeg! Wauw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit en wat een supergoede aankoop heb je gedaan op Qday!! Ik heb dat nou nooit haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke foto's en wat een goed koopje!!!!! :D X

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blouse
    this is such a pretty look
    I really like your blog :)

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Parijs was weer eens geweldig !! heb het echt naar mijn zin gehad. Ik heb niks ontvangen over New Look maar ben wel bij een paar andere events.. Hopelijk zie ik jullie daar

    xv

    KAIIWONG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Die blouse heeft echt een mooie kleur!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jaaa leuk jasje,
    heerlijk om zulke dingen voor zooo goedkoop te scoren <3
    + leuke outfit!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mooie look! Vind vooral je jas prachtig, great bargain.. lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters