OUTFIT 27052012

27 May 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Jacket: New Look / Blouse: Vintage / Shorts: H&M / Shoes: Koah



The weather is finally great in Holland, okay it's a bit to warm but hey I'm happy with it. After Cana and I went to the opening of New Look we took some outfit pictures. I'm wearing my KOAH boots ('schoenen') and the best way of these boots is that you can combined it with every style. With a skinny jeans of a short. I also found these collar tips two weeks ago as you could read on Twitter so I added these tips on my vintage blouse that I also bought on Queensday. Enough about my purchases of queensday 'cause there is nothing left to show more.

PS: As might as you could read, this wasn't my outfit of today. I was bare legged for days. I just came home from the beach!




XoXo from H
Amsterdam



Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook, Vimeo and Hazal on Twitter

23 comments:

  1. Die jas staat je zo leuk! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair, its so cool!nice outfit.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke jas! Geniet van de zon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk outfit.
    Wel warm met de jas, was het avond?

    Erg leuke laarsjes.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het is een heel dun jasje en het was inderdaad in de avond;)

      X

      Delete
  5. Leuke outfit! Tof shortje :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, outfit ziet er goed uit! En dat haar van jouw, zoo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit! I love the boots!!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, die blouse en die jas zijn echt prachtig. En die collar tips maken het helemaal af, mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heel erg leuk die collar tips!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blouse and jacket!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowie, mooie outfit! De collar tips van het blousje zijn echt gaaf. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke outfit, de collar tips zijn echt een leuk detail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leuke laarsjes!
    Thanks voor de lieve comment op mijn blog!

    XoXo Nathalie
    www.fashionablymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh die collar tips zijn erg mooi, ik ben ook nog op zoek naar leuke. :)

    XO, Charlotte - http://www.flower-children.com (fashion blog, shared with my friends Rosa & Tiffany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik heb ze na een eeuw kunnen vinden in een winkel. Durfde het niet op Ebay te bestellen, maar je kan een hele boel daar vinden!

      X

      Delete
  15. Mooie foto's! En dat kraagje <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Très chouette cette chemise j'aime beaucoup !
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. <3 ! Really nice outfit :D
    xx
    http://cirqueduseneca.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters