OUTFIT 03062012

3 June 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Coat: Vintage / Jeans: H&M / Shoes: Koah / Watch: Mickael Kors / Bracelet: Shake the World


When it's raining or the sun just shines and I don't have a long day to go I always grab my Koah shoes ('schoenen'). I really think these boats can make your outfit complete. I like them a lot and now I'm thinking to buy another pair of these shoes in another colour or just another kind of shoes... Well I'm a lady and can't choose....



XoXo from H
Amsterdam



Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook, Vimeo and Hazal on Twitter

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yesss, the weather changed so quick, last week the sun shined almost till 30 degrees now it's not even close to 15... :( a lot of rain!

      Delete
  2. love your outfit, it's so elegant :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jacket and really love
    the bag!

    LOVE,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the all black outfit + genius accesories xx\

    PS: I have a new international giveaway on my blog & you are invited to join HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very classy outfit! Your coat is amazing!

    Kisses,
    Simoen

    geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie outfit! Dat oranje armbandje steekt lekker af, leuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice bag! ;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  8. erg mooie foto die zijaanzicht!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vind die tas nog steeds geweldig!! Staat je goed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the shoes! Ziet er leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters