OUTFIT 09062012

9 June 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Boucle blazer and jeans: Primark / Top: Mango / Bag: Zara / Shoes: Rocket Dog / Necklace: H&M FAA / Sunglasses: H&M


Last thursday me and my friends Fenna went to the city to shop some purchases for school (me) and she for some Converse. Now she bought her some I'm think to buy another pair of converse, because I'm wearing these comfortable shoes ('schoenen') a lot when I'm working or when I have those long days at school...

Now I didn't bought them last Thursday, but I came home with four beautiful things: I found this sunglasses of H&M back on the flea market. And let's say I bought two of these glasses (back in these days) and both broke. Now I found it back and I'm so happy, who ever thought to found your H&M's om the regular fleamarket?  I also bought a crazy top and jumper for 1 euro each at the fleamarket and a beautiful blazer at Episode; going to wear it on my birthdayparty..
PS: Thanks to Fenna who took these photos, I'm happy that they turned out well and after my lovely friend('sister') Beekje and Cana I have a new photographer:)




XoXo from H
Amsterdam



Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook, Vimeo and Hazal on Twitter

24 comments:

  1. Love the blue pants, looks very nice with the brown shoes.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute accessories and boots!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind het jasje en de ketting super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing, such an inspiration. Hope you pass by and follow me or we can follow each other.

    xo, Vanessa
    http://modacontagiante.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke kleur broek zeg! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, love the necklace! :)

    Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooi jasje. Echt leuk dat al jullie foto's in de stad gemaakt zijn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel, het is niet alleen in de stad, we proberen overal gewoon foto's te maken. Vaak eindigen we wel op het Spui :p

      Delete
  9. leuke outfit! Die ketting is echt supermooi

    ReplyDelete
  10. great style! I love your boucle blazer!

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat hebben jullie een leuke blog! Ik ga jullie volgen, ben echt benieuwd naar meer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters