OUTFIT 150602012

15 June 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Jumper: COS / Blouse: Vintage / Pants: H&M / Pistols: Sacha /  Glasses: my favourite (vintage) from H&M


This really could be my outfit of the day without the sun. The weather is again terrible and I sitting home learning for my exams so I could pass my year... These days were so busy for me I can't wait for some free time to shop, enjoying my time with friends a work more to spent on my holidays!



XoXo from H
Amsterdam



Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook, Vimeo and Hazal on Twitter

16 comments:

  1. Love your shirt!



    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit! Vreselijk weer ja, ik zit klaar voor de zomer! xoxo

    www.refreshbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the pistols! ♥
    And also love that there's a pop of color in your outfit :)

    Good luck in your exams!

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blouse!!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks love!
    love the blouse!
    die details op de kraag maken het helemaal af!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie blouse, de kleur is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die kraag is super cool ! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie blouse inderdaad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. die collar tips zijn zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele leuke outfit met dat kraagje er zo onderuit :)

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. De kraag ziet er echt leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool detail on the blouse, the shoes look great!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters