OUTFIT 23062012

23 June 2012

Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Blazer: Zara / Top & Short: H&M / Shoes: Koah

I give you all the right to say okay she's wearing her Koah shoes ('schoenen') again. It's true, I always grab these shoes when I don't have long days at school or when I have some appointment and I need nice but not to high heels. They are comfortable and black and that's two thing I'm looking for in a shoes.You have seen me wearing these one more than Cana does. But that's because I'm the one who grabbed the shoes first;). But I'm going to try to wear another pair of shoes in another outfit post.
These photos were taken last Thursday were we to K&A for another press day. We made a video of the office opening that will be soon online on the blog! Have a nice weekend!





XoXo from H
Amsterdam



Follow us on: Bloglovin, Facebook, Vimeo and Hazal on Twitter

21 comments:

  1. Nice outfit :)
    Thank you for your wonderful comment in my previous post <3

    You are invited to Participate in my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik blijf je laarsjes leuk vinden :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit, en als ik die laarsjes had zou ik ze ook vaak aantrekken ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat is leuk om te horen, dan houd ik ze aan!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful top! It looks great on you

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tee!!!

    Www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superleuke armbandjes, had ze vandaag ook gezien :D

    Chica de Ahora

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it: the silver in your top and nails and those booties are FAB

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind die schoenen echt super leuk, maakt niet uit hoe vaak je ze draagt ! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik had die top gister nog in mijn hand, toch wel heel erg leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heb je hem ook gekocht of liet je hem liggen?

      Delete
  10. Very nice outfit post, love the shoes! They are just perfect.. We will follow you to stay up to date with your lovely style! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your top! You look great!!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters