OUTFIT 20082012

20 August 2012


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Blazer: Vintage / Playsuit: Unknown / Wedges: Skechers / Glasses: Ray Ban


Yesterday Cana and I went to the beach to relax and enjoy the sun with our dear friend sister Beekje. I wore my playsuit that I bought on holiday because it's the only thing I could wear on the hottest day of the year. Of course I didn't wore my blazer the whole day. After we took these photos the blazer went right back in my bag were it had stayed for the rest of the day.





Xo
Xo from H
Amsterdam




Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter

15 comments:

  1. De jumpsuit is echt te leuk voor woorden!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Ook leuk om je in een kleurrijke outfit te zien, vind de kleur van je blazer super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blazer and romper. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een gave kleuren bij elkaar, in love with the playsuit!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. De jumpsuite vind ik echt geweldig! Staat je ook heel goed;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. geweldige outfit! super leuk :) X marly

    thatfashionthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat een vrolijke zomerse outfit! staat je erg mooi!
    Hahah ik kan wel geloven dat je die blazer snel weer in je tas deed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele leuke outfit, ben echt dol op jumpsuits!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your playsuit, amazing colours!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooooooooove the color and the outfit post here......
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to see you in colors! They look really well on you :)

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters