OUTFIT 08012013

8 January 2013

    Jumper & Bag: New Look / Jeans: Mango / Shoes: Koah via Spartoo Schoenen


After the New Look event a couple weeks ago, I saw this bag and though 'hey you are going to be mine', after two weeks it finally came with this green jumper. I combined it with my Koah boots. I didn't wore these shoes for a long time in an outfit post. So I though it would be nice to show you one of my favourite shoes again. As much of you know I love comfortable and black shoes and these are one of my favourites. Say hello again to them haha.






WITH LOVE,
H


Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram

17 comments:

  1. gimme that bag. its so awesome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je tas is echt geweldig! Prachtig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw! Wat een super mooie tas!
    Ik vind je trui ook heel leuk.

    XO The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldige tas! I like!!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw wat een mooie tas!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: I just started a running blog with my best friend. If you’re thinking about starting to run, may I invite you to our blog? www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een onwijs leuke outfit Hazal! Die tas is inderdaad echt prachtig! xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooi babe
    ik hou van je tas!

    New outfit post; mix silver with gold, It's OK
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een prachtige tas zeg!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing bag!!!!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heerlijk chill! Prachtige tas ook babes en wil je lipstick <3

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had 'm al gezien op instagram, maar mooi tas Hazal!

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters