CLOSE UP

14 February 2013

 photo xxIMG_3404_zpsd438a88b.jpg  photo xxIMG_3413_zps00b40623.jpg  photo xxIMG_3410_zpsc3d872da.jpg  photo xxIMG_3407_zps3395a115.jpg  photo xxIMG_3414_zpsce9fa97d.jpg
Photo: private



A part of you might read it on my Instagram, but I received this beautiful book from a customer at work. Let me make the story clear. For many years I work at the same store two days a week (like six till nine hours a week). One day an old lady, a customer and I wear talking about great movies and no movies like Ted and James Bond. But we talked about art-house movies like the popular movie The Intouchables, but also Rouille et d'os, Omar M'a Tuer, Jagten and The Royal Affair (my favourite movies of 2012). One day she surprised me with this book about the whole history of movies. I can say a lot but this beautiful book is really precious and even it's in Dutch, for the foreign visitors, you should take a look at this book when you have some time!





WITH LOVE,
H


Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram

6 comments:

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters