OUTFIT 03032013

3 March 2013


 photo xxxxIMG_3813_zps99cd9f2e.jpg  photo xxxxIMG_3830_zpsf94d726c.jpg  photo xxxIMG_3818_zps9f538675.jpg
 Jacket: Mango / Blouse: Vintage / Jeans: Primark / Beanie: Unknown / Shoes: Koah via Spartoo Schoenen



I also bought something in the sale. I asked on Instagram if I needed to buy this coat and more than the half said no. But when I'm looking for a coat, I don't take a yellow of green one. I want something that could match a lot of my wardrobe so I purchased it... And that is the same thing when I'm buy shoes. Like your saw in the previous blog post these shoes needed to match a lot my clothes. So again I'm a happy black-purchaser haha.








WITH LOVE,
H


Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram

18 comments:

  1. Love these photos and your style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha always follow your own lead! Vind het een goede keus...

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een onwijs leuke outfit weer Hazal! :) Die jas staat je echt heel leuk! x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Look! Love Your boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly your hair is amazing so thick & shiny . Love the look those boots are awesome.

    xo Meg<3

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coat and the boots!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je kunt nooit teveel jassen/schoenen hebben, haha! Staat je prachtig, mooi met je laarsjes!
    xx Sofie

    http://blog.nelly.com/soophisticated/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit!!
    Meid, Ben je misschien iets afgevallen?

    Fijn weekend en check mijn nieuwste blogpost...X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha was het maar waar, maar nee helaas:)

      Delete
  10. Dit gaat héél vreemd klinken maar: 'once you go black, you never go back!' hahahahaha. Het is mooooi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters