CANA GOES TO LONDON

17 April 2013


 photo XxDSC02289_zpsc3e1ec86.jpg photo XXIMG_9497_zps626a98ac.jpg photo XxIMG_9464_zpsac0fe2e3.jpg photo XXIMG_9509_zps0f6a8300.jpg photo xxnaamloosxxx_zps0cfa29e4.png 
 Photos by classmates and me

1,5 week ago I went to London for a couple days with my classmates. OMG I love the city. I have neverbeen to London before so we did everything we could do in 3 days. A lot of food, drinks, shopping and going out! We walked the whole day since we were there.I didn't buy a lot, but I had an awesome time with them. Can't wait to visit London with Hazal and take our Canon with us. Which I didn't do then. You never know when you are staying in a hostel haha.








WITH LOVE,
C

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram

12 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke foto's zeg!

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hou ook zo van london!! Heerlijk!
    Mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures, I love London!!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een leuke foto's! Ik vind Londen echt geweldig, ben er nu al 4 keer geweest hahaa :)
    liefs, Fije

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zo'n leuke foto's! Ik wil graag ook een keertje naar Londen gaan, ben er nog nooit geweest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. leuke foto's! Londen is ook gewoon prachtig!
    Kan niet wachten om deze zomer weer te gaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sooo want to go there!
    Fun pictures.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke foto's! Ik wil ook heel graag naar London.

    ReplyDelete
  9. London, mijn stad! Ik hou er van. Leuke post ladies!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ziet er zo leuk uit, Londen is echt een geweldige stad! liefs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters