CREAM PR X SISTERSANDSISTERS

4 April 2013

 photo cream_zpsd5309fe6.png  photo 3463762a9bc011e2a67b22000a9f188a_7_zpsd220856c.jpg
Jacket: Summum / Blouse, Jeans and shoes: my own (H&M, Primark & Sacha)

On tuesday Cana and I went to the bloggersevent of Cream PR called #CreamprDIY. We did a lot of nice things, which you will see later on the blog. Everyone could pick some pieces to match an outfit of different kind of brands like Summum, Edith & Ella, Tony Cohen etc. I chose this beautiful jacket from the brand Summum. I really love this colour and I would match a lot of pieces in my wardrobe haha. The 3 best styled outfits will win her entire outfit. So fingers crossed for me!






WITH LOVE,
H

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram

15 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Op andere blogs heb ik al veel leuks gezien, ben benieuwd!
    xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing boots!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit heb je bij elkaar gekozen! Leuke kleurtjes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke outfit! :) Ik heb op veel andere blogs al hele leuke dingen gezien! Hopelijk ben jij een van de gelukkige winnaren! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat ben je toch lief! Laten we het hopen:$
      X

      Delete
  5. Leeuke outfit! Vooral de blouse in combinatie met de jas is zo mooi! Die kleuren passen supergoed bij elkaar ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een superleuke outfit! Erg mooie kleuren ook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele mooie en inspirerende outfit! Mooi. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun event to be at!! You look cool! Love the boots :-)
    plussizefix coupons code

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm crossing my fingers for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girls! I didn't win, but that's no problem:)
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters