WHAT'S IN MY BAG?!

11 May 2013

 photo W_zps9c28b9ea.png
Photos: private

You properly have seen this on too many blogs, but not on ours yet. The title called 'what's in my bag' and that's exactly what I will tell you. I carry a lot with me as you can see it this pictures and for that I need a comfortable bag ('tassen'). The black bag is from Pieces. It's one of mine and Cana's favourite bag, all because we can carry a lot with us. Perhaps you read it on Twitter but I lost my Phone charger and thanks to the team of Ipodhoes.nl I got a new one. 

So what are these others? 3. The lip products, my favourite pink lipstick from Mac, my red one from Etos (yes Etos!) and Vaseline. 4.Wallet. 5. Make-up bag, I always carry a mirror with me. If I'm with you, I would be the first one who will say you got something between your tooth haha. 6. A good pair of sunglasses. 7. Gum, I mean I always have some gum with me. 8. Business card. 9. Keys. 10. My agenda and my phone with my own Hazalfromsas cover.  11. My favourite perfume from Zara 12. A bottle of water, always need water haha.

 ps: a tip if you ever lost your keys, put your number on a card. For the Dutchies but your number on the other side of the Bonuskaart. So people can call you when they find it, if they only call..






WITH LOVE,
H

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram

18 comments:

  1. Ik vind het ook nog steeds leuk om te zien, ik ga het binnenkort denk ik ook doen!
    Heel leuk zo'n iPhone hoesje, maar heb je dat laten maken?

    liefs Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke blog meiden!
    Ik volg jullie nu :-)

    Liefs uit Haarlem
    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk om te lezen & zien! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk om te zien wat een ander altijd meedraagt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what's in my bag posts! Alhoewel het eigenlijk belachelijk is dat het zo leuk kan zijn om de georganiseerde inhoud van iemands tas te bekijken... ;)

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what's in my bag posts and I love what's in your bag!


    xx
    Théa
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.fr/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Theaunknown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best veel haha, ik probeer mijn tas altijd zo leeg mogelijk te houden
    anders wordt het mij te zwaar.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik draag altijd een zware tas met mij mee haha!

      Delete
  8. Heel leuk om te zien :-) Ik heb ook altijd mijn flesje waterb ij.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vrouwen slepen altijd zoveel mee...!! hahah

    New blogpost: outfit/ beauty review...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuke tas en spulletjes!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liefde voor dit artikel, altijd leuk! En een prachtige tas :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters