OUTFIT 18062013

18 June 2013

 photo xxIMG_5804_zpsb7a5fd04.jpg  photo xxIMG_5816_zps943c4afd.jpg  photo xxIMG_5815_zps61006935.jpg  photo xxIMG_5800_zpsb64c3ad0.jpg
Blouse & Jeans: Primark / Bracelet: Fashionology / Bag: Versus by Versace / Shoes: Koah


It's was time to take my little back in an outfit post. I don't know what I have with black, but I'm craving for black bags ('tassen'). Now all my bags are hug, but I didn't have a good little black bag. I even think this little bag is a perfect bag to match a black outfit. Isn't it? Start safetly with an outfit;).Yesterday I went to a huge park called Efteling with friends, I had the time of my life again haha. For pictures check my Instagram.
I found a new webshop on internet and it is called Van Tilburg Online. Yesterday I placed my first order and purchased this jacket to home. If you place an order before 15.00 hour, you will receive your order the next day. Can't wait to have receive my jacket!




WITH LOVE,
H

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram

13 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Hele maal zwart!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit.
    I love your accessories.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik vind je tas echt leuk! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in black!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echt heel gaaf! Ik vind je tas superleuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, you look so good in black!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooie outfit! Vind je horloge ook gaaf.

    Liefs,
    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters