HAPPY BIRTHDAY

18 July 2013

 photo xxIMG_7127_zps242e2f32.jpg


Happy birthday to myself haha! Today I turned 21. I can't imagine how fast life is going haha. I'm having a working day and after that I'm going to have dinner with my sister Cana and my niece Rojda. I celebrated my birthday last week with my precious girlfriends and it was so nice. Will show you some pictures soon enough!







WITH LOVE,
H

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram and Cana on Instagram

17 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteeerd! Maak er een mooie dag van. Liefs, Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke foto :).
    Gefeliciteerd meid en een fijne dag vandaag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd! Maak er een leuke dag van :)
    liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nogmaals gefeliciteerd Hazal!:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bithday!!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gefeliciteerd meid! Geniet van je dag :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gefeliciteerd! Enjoy your day :D

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gefeliciteerd! Nu ben je eindelijk volwassen. Hahaha! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nog gefeliciteerd! :) liefs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vooralsnog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

    X me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters