OUTFIT 02082013

2 August 2013

 photo xIMG_7393_zpse3ae3066.jpg  photo xIMG_7424_zpsad7b95ee.jpg  photo xIMG_7398_zpsc2989b56.jpg  photo xIMG_7421_zps17881e79.jpg  photo xIMG_7410_zpsc6e263a9.jpg
Jacket: MissEtam / Top: Primark / Shorts: H&M / Bag: Gifted from Marocco / Boots (laarzen): Koah


Am I wearing the same jacket as Cana? No. We both wore our white jacket to shoot some photos in the evening (even her is a blazer though). I haven't wore my boots for a long time. They are really my favourite but I still have to walk them more and more. Shame on me, because they are standing in dust. I also wore my new Jacket from Miss Etam. I never thought I could find something at Miss Etam, because I thought the sell clothes for big sizes. But I found out that with a regular size you could find a lot. It start with size 36 and you can find pants, blouses, jackets, jeans, dresses and way more!






WITH LOVE,
H

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram and Cana on Instagram

14 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit, love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooi tasje heb je! Maakt het echt af, I like! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots and the bag!!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allebei een wit jasje.... dit had een duo shoot moeten zijn! ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele mooie foto's en ik vind je jasje geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie outfit. Je zonnebril is erg mooi. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superkleine outfit! De tas is heel gaaf, liefs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superleuke* bedoelde ik dus, haha sorry! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuk Hazal! Die laarsjes, wat zijn ze gaaf zeg :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leukk! Ik vind de tas en laarsjes heel leuk!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw, heel leuk! Ik vind je tasje echt prachtig :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Die laarzen blijven tof, lekker stoer!! leuk!

    XX, Eva Floor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters