OUTFIT 24072013

25 July 2013

 photo xxxIMG_7161_zpsdfe9d63b.jpg  photo xxxIMG_7165_zpsc6b4cc11.jpg  photo xxxIMG_7168_zps43098fa9.jpg  photo xxxIMG_7162_zpsfeffd849.jpg
Blazer: Dept via VanTilburgOnline.nl / Top: Monki / Jeans: Primark / Shoes: H&M / Bracelet: Fashionology
Photos by Charelle


A while ago I order this beautiful blazer which you could read here. I placed my order before 15.00 hours and the next day I received it at home. That's really what I'm looking at when I check out a webshop. I also am looking if they sell different kind of clothes. Because you are always looking for more. It took me ages to find a beautiful blazer that first fit me well and had some flower print on it. I didn't wait that long before I choose this one. The past few days I was spending time at the beach. When you don't have a summer holiday, enjoy the sun five days a row;).






WITH LOVE,
H

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow us on: BloglovinFacebookVimeo and Hazal on Twitter and Instagram and Cana on Instagram

20 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie blazer :), ook leuk gecombineerd! En ik heb maandag lekker op het strand gelegen, zo jammer dat die 3 uur rijden van ons vandaan is..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gelukkig hoef ik er niet lang voor de reizen, maar geniet maar voordat het weer lelijk weer is!

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit !!!
    I've just discovered ur blog and i love it !
    s

    http://fashion-bakchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post, so stylish!
    lots of love from the c&p girls,

    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je draagt echt een heel mooi vestje hier! :)

    Inge
    www.fashionenvie.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and blog, dear! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest look! :)

    -Mademoiselle S

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die blazer is echt heel mooi, staat je goed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele mooie blazer! Ook heel tof hoe je het hebt gecombineerd, zou er zelf nooit aan denken en toch staat het super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ** Zou er zelf nooit aan denken om kant bij zo'n bloemetjesprint te doen en toch staat het super leuk :)

      Delete
    2. Ondanks dat je hem zelf niet zo zou combineren ben ik toch blij dat je vindt dat hij leuk staat bij me:)

      XH

      Delete
  8. Wat een mooi jasje en gave combi, gedurfd!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit, je jasje is super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw, wat is je jasje mooi zeg! Heel leuk gecombineerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you make everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gaaf jasje!! Staat je super!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read Sisters and Sisters.
We appreciate every comment and hope to see you back!

With love,
Sisters and Sisters